Node.js (64-bit) for PC – Some time ago Node.js Foundation was build application named Node.js (64-bit), a Developer Tools app for Windows. This app also compatible with Windows XP64 / Windows Vista 64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64 Operating System. Download Node.js (64-bit) for Windows PC from WindowsProres.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
Download Node.js (64-bit)
|App Name||Node.js (64-bit) App|
|File Size||17.02 MB|
|Update||May, 23rd 2019|
|Version||Node.js 12.3.1 (64-bit) LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows XP64 / Windows Vista 64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64|
Node.js (64-bit) Features
√ Node.js (64-bit) is absolutely Free & Safe Download!
√ Node.js (64-bit) Latest Version!
√ Works with All Windows versions
√ Users choice!
Node.js (64-bit) Related App
How To Install Node.js (64-bit) on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download Node.js (64-bit) app only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- Firstly, open your favorite Web browser, not an Internet Explorer i means hahaha.
- Yeah, you can use Firefox or any other browser
- Then download the Node.js (64-bit) installation file from the trusted link like on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like BitDefender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Node.js (64-bit) completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Node.js (64-bit) icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click twice on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
- Enjoy the app!
How To Remove Node.js (64-bit) App
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Node.js (64-bit)” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Node.js (64-bit) app.
Node.js (64-bit) FAQ
Q: What is Node.js (64-bit) app?
A: If you wanna knowing more about this app please visit the Node.js (64-bit) Official Site on above
Q: Is Node.js (64-bit) Free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Website. Any extra information about license you can found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Node.js (64-bit) download for Windows PC?
A: It is easy! Just click the free Node.js (64-bit) download button at the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download Node.js (64-bit) free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Node.js (64-bit) will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Node.js (64-bit) for PC will functions normally on most current Windows OS.
Node.js (64-bit) Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7 – This Node.js (64-bit) App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. Node.js (64-bit) is an windows app that developed by Node.js Foundation Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.