Google Meet for Windows – Download Latest version (40.5) of Google Meet for PC Windows 10,8,7 32-bit and 64-bit directly from this site for free now.
Download Google Meet App for Windows
File Name: Google Meet App
App Version: 40.5
Update: May 1, 2020
If you need an alternative for this app, so we recommended some hangout meet alternative app on below:
How To Install Google Meet on Windows 10 PC
But before you begin, please feel free to read this note
- For non-G Suite users (using Google Meet with a personal account): make sure you have a Google account.
- For G Suite users: Sign into a G Suite account.
- Review the requirements for Google Meet.
Method 1: Start a video meeting from Meet
- In a web browser, enter https://meet.google.com.
- Click Join or Start a meeting.
- (Optional for G Suite users) Create a nickname for your meeting and enter the nickname.
- Click Continue.
- Click Join now.
- To add someone to a meeting, choose an option:
- Click Copy joining info Copy and paste the meeting details into an email or another app.
- Click Add people Add people and choose an option:
- Under the Invite section, select a name, or enter an email address and click Send invite.
- Tip: For meetings created via a personal Google account, only the meeting moderator can send an in call invite.
- Under the Call section, enter a phone number and press Call Call. This feature is currently available for meetings created via a G Suite account.
Method 2: Video Meeting from Gmail
This feature is currently available to users on a Gmail for work or school account.
- Firts, open your Gmail here.
- In the sidebar, click Start a meeting.
- In the Meet window, choose an option to join the meeting:
- To join using your computer’s camera for video and your computer’s microphone for audio, click Join now.
- Using your phone for audio, click Join and use a phone for audio and then follow the on-screen prompts.
- If you join by phone, you can still use your computer for video. For details, go to Use a phone for audio in a video meeting.
- Once in the meeting, add other people:
- Share a meeting code: click Copy joining info, then paste it into a messaging app.
- Invite someone by email: click Add people and then enter name or email address and then click Send invite.
- Invite someone by phone: click and then Add people.
- Then, click Call and then enter a phone number.
Google Meet Features and Description
Hangouts Meet is now Google Meet. Advanced Google Meet video conferencing features—such as larger meetings (up to 250 participants), live streaming, and recording—are free for businesses on G Suite through September 30, 2020
Google Meet App Preview
Google Hangouts Meet is Google’s paid video conferencing software, provided as part of G Suite. It’s similar to the video chat service provided in the consumer Hangouts but supports far more participants.
Google Meet App Features
- Designed for every kind of business.
- Meet is fully integrated with G Suite, so you can join meetings directly from a Calendar event or email invite.
- Enjoy frictionless meetings.
- Meet takes the headaches out of joining a video call at work.
- Trusted by enterprises around the world.
- Take advantage of the same secure-by-design infrastructure, built-in protection, and global network that Google uses to secure your information and safeguard your privacy.
- Join meetings on the go.
- With Meet’s specially designed iOS and Android apps, you can see your meetings for the day with all the important information from Calendar, then join with a tap.
- Works with other meeting solutions too.
- Teams using Skype for Business or meeting systems based on SIP and H.323 standards (e.g. Polycom and Cisco) can seamlessly join a Meet meeting through the Pexip Infinity Platform.
- Dial-in phone numbers for every meeting.
- With G Suite, every meeting automatically includes its own dial-in details. Guests can dial in quickly with just two taps on their smartphone.
- Integrated with G Suite.
- Google Calendar information is available directly within the meeting so you can quickly catch up on the agenda and meeting details.
- Connected to meeting rooms.
- Meet hardware connects any meeting room or huddle space to a video meeting with a single click.
Google Meet is an App that build by Google Inc. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.